Wednesday, February 21, 2007

 

Done and Done...

Yesterday I had the unfortunate opportunity to experience a traditional Japanese funeral. My kindergarten co-worker's father died. So I went to a traditional Buddhist funeral and understood not a thing. It did involve a lot of bowing and incense. I felt really badly for Hitomi because she looked, understandably, really sad.
In other news Lent is off to a good start. Although I have not yet done my daily devotion. I am giving up the time it takes each day to complete my "Purpose Driven Life" devotion. On Tuesday night I went over to a friends place for some pancakes and a bunch of us just hung out and chatted for a bit. Good times had by all...
The new plan is to finish work on the 23rd and then head for home the following week. Hit up the big V with the fellas and then perhaps make a west coast swing to meet up with some pals before rocking back to Japan and causing massive panic throughout Tokyo...
Plans change and I never write them in stone...
Stay well!

Comments:
you shouldn't write it at all :P
but i'm still keeping my fingers crossed...
heart
smell.
 
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
 
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
 
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?