Friday, February 02, 2007

 

Living Large...

Its Friday night and I am living large!!! I feel like a loser I have a date with a boy named Harry Potter. I have finally finished downloading a bunch of his movies so I am having a Pot-a-thon. What a poor excuse for existence...
This week passed by very quickly. I was really impressed with just how much I enjoyed going to work after last weekend. It was probably one of the most draining weekends ever with all the driving and being lost and all, not to mention the snowboarding. However I arrived at work on Monday morning feeling completely refreshed and pumped about working. If only I could get away for an adventure every week...
I am trying to convince Tranner and Pick to make a trip out here for a day or weekend of snowboarding. I will let you know how that one turns out. In any event I am headed off to Nagano next week with Ultan. I think Kae might come along also but I am not sure. I like having weekends with the boys sometimes to just let loose and relax. Snowboarding is a lot of fun when you do it with people in the same or better skill level.
I am still not certain about what is going on with work for the next year. My boss has not asked me about staying on next year. She approached all of my co-workers and asked them all if they were going to be staying and sadly she has not done the same for me. My first choice would be to stay here for another six months and then head back home before heading somewhere for a season on a mountain. The other choice is to find something in Tokyo not teaching English. That option is most exciting for me. I am not really feeling the motivation to go to work these days. The end of the year is near and I am simply bored but I also realize that teaching English is no longer very difficult so I am looking for a new challenge. Hopefully something will come up in the not so distant future. I have some headhunters searching around for me and I am trolling the want ads like an avid fisherman waiting for the big score...
Theres not much going on but I have decided I will start taking my camera around with me a little more often. Although it is really annoying and eats batteries at a re-DONK-u-lous rate, there are still a few good shots left in her...
Stay well!

Comments:
glad to hear you're doing so well...it's great to read such a positive post.
i'm keeping BUSY and thus, out of trouble...i know that's what you want to hear :P
have a good wknd...ride safe.
miss you.
heart
smell.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?